Features and Security
|✅ Remote Management
Manage, diagnose or onboard your gateways through our dashboard.
|✅ Self diagnostic & repair
Say goodbye to “Your hotspot needs attention!”
| ✅ Swappable Enclosure
Motherboard can be swapped between indoor and outdoor enclosure.
|✅ PoE Support
Gateways support between 12 and 48 volts barrel jack or PoE.
- 1 x Gateway
- 1 x 3 dBi LoraWan Antenna
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Outdoor Enclosure
- 1 x 3ft Ethernet Cable
- 4x Metal Zip Ties
- Hotspot $40 onboarding
- First $10 location assert
Please note: Any change of location after initial assert is covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD
- Participate in network coverage and creating/witnessing challenges
- Complete setup in minutes through app or Syncrob.it dashboard
- 12-48V input
- Low Power – uses the same as a ~100W equivalent LED light bulb (12W)
- Easily manage a fleet of hotspots via included dashboard
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Antenna Gain: 3 dBi
– Indoor: 110mm x 110mm x 29mm
– Outdoor: 110mm x 180mm x 29mm
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302/SX1303
- Raspberry PI Compute Module 4 (8-32 GB Storage, 1-8GB RAM)
Note: Components may vary, however, will result in the same functionality
- Motherboard can be swapped between 2 cases (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in heatsink for better temperature management
- Voltage support from 12 – 48 volt
- Support for Passive PoE
- Local Web dashboard for easy diagnostics and reporting
- Remote Management console
- Different methods of onboarding (BLE, local web onboarding, remote onboarding, or link onboarding)
- Automatic self diagnostic and repair.
- Graceful shutdown in case of power failure (prevents corruption of EEMC)
- Wifi and Bluetooth
- Monitors the health of your hotspot (Cpu usage, memory usage, Disk space usage)
- Lets you issue simple commands like Reboot, Restart Packet forwarder
- Alerts you via email.
- Outputs logs
- Analysis tool to analyze hotspots.
- Gateway Placement
LongFi combines the LoRaWAN wireless protocol with the networ so any compatible LoRaWAN device can transfer data for the Internet of Things. LongFi delivers roaming capabilities and supports micropayment transactions so customers only pay based on network usage without needing to deploy gateways or network servers.
Customer support is provided via #SyncroBit on Discord, email our dashboard. Support and updates will be provided for the lifetime of the product.
Repairs/Replacements will be handled domestically:
- If the device is defective due to the manufacturing process or shipping/mishandeling on SyncroB.it’s part, you can contact SyncroB.it support to return the device. Once we receive the device, we will immediately ship a replacement out.
- If the device/one of modules is defective due to user mishandling/error SyncroB.it will provide repair or ship-out a replacement part for a price. This includes case, concentrator, raspberry pi, motherboard, charger, antenna.